Artists for Life

.........Scroll down the right hand column for artist links...

Saturday, January 31, 2009

'Handmade for Life' Basket Raffle...

I have been getting a tremendous response from pro-lifers in the handmade community who want to contribute to my local pregnancy center fundraiser. I sent out an appeal for handcrafted items to be included in a basket to be raffled off...And I have not been disappointed! I am eager for the collection to come together so that I can share photos and information about these generous artists!

The deadline for contributions is February 20th...I'll keep you posted!

Artists who have contributed so far...

Matt's Crafty Wife
The Goblin Tree
I Am Blessed
Noah's Landing Art
Suejay's Clay
Carol's Glass Creations
New Vintage
Totally Crosses
Greetings that Grow
Wordz of Life
Sew Artsy
Matic Studio
Sue Runyon Designs
Mum Mum's Crafts
Maine Coast Creations
Abba's Girl
Cherry's Creations
Helen's Harvest
Sewmelody

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful project Melody! I'll donate some items too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mellie, don't forget to share a picture of the basket before it is raffled off! I'll bet it is going to be gorgeous! And what a treat for the blessed winner :o) I hope you raise a great deal of money to benefit your local pregnancy center!
    xoxoxox, Daff

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails