Artists for Life

.........Scroll down the right hand column for artist links...

Friday, March 12, 2010

baby shower, anyone?

Babies are such a nice way to start people. - Don Herold
.
As a public service, I give you a sampling of our talented team's baby items:

Polka dot baby hat by Deusprovidebit

Sweet Pinks baby quilt by My Creative Threads


Baby's first year knit hat by Baruch's Lullaby

Reversible baby bib by Sew Appealing


Bottoms Up bodysuit by Baby Big Mouth

Handknit baby sunhat by A. Victoria

Baby bodysuit by Tiny Vessel Apparel

Burp cloths by Krispy Banana

Sweet Dreams sign by Family Attic (I bought one of these for my new nephew!)

Oatmeal, jade, and chocolate wool blanket by EllieFitz

Creme de la Creme earflap hat by Sugarfoots

Peasant dress with ruffle by Joyfully Sewn Designs

Happy shopping!

5 comments:

  1. These are all so precious! I am happy to have a great source of resources to support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of beautiful stuff! No babies to put them in - I'll have to wait til I get some grandkids!

    Julie
    Silk N Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious!!! Wish I had a baby to buy all these for right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! These are all sooooo cute! I want them all!!! I have to share this on factbook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, Shannon, for including one of my baby dresses. :) All those little ones are so sweet and such darling things for them to wear. :) Aren't you so glad God gave us babies! :)

    Sarah
    Joyfully Sewn Designs

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails