Artists for Life

.........Scroll down the right hand column for artist links...

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Still here....

I apologize for the neglect of the blog over the last several months. It really has been more than this busy mother can handle. Around the time of the birth of my newest baby, I tried to fiddle with a thing or two here and lost the entire template and organization of widgets and lists and such. I just let my head hit the keyboard in dismay and had to let it go. Oh, the hours it was going to take to reconstruct it all! It was such a mess that I temporarily took it out of the public eye until I could manage something respectable.

So... here we are. Admittedly, it's still a bit of a mess, but at least there's something basic to work on.
Thanks so much for your patience and continued commitment to life!

Melody

2 comments:

  1. Melody, it looks great! Kudos to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Melody! I can appreciate a time off. Glad to see we're still here, though!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails