Artists for Life

.........Scroll down the right hand column for artist links...

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cherry's Creations



Handmade for Life is all about using our God-given gifts to build up a Culture of Life. Cherry is one of those artists whose life and work exemplify this mission. In addition to lending her whole-hearted and generous support to Handmade for Life's efforts, she also uses her talents to raise funds and awareness for many others in our society who need our special care and protection. I'll let her tell you about it in her own words.

I am a busy wife and mother of four children, (one with an Asperger's diagnosis). Art is my passion and I use many different mediums to express it. My favorites right now are beading jewelry, wire wrapping, painting and collage. I combine them all in some of my pieces for some interesting mixed media. I love to make things that are a bit different using found objects and off beat items in interesting and different ways. I also enjoy using my talents to help other people or non-profit organizations especially those involved with promoting Autism Awareness. My faith is also an important aspect of my art.




Please visit Cherry's Creations to see her delightful collection of handmade items. It is a privilege to showcase her work here for she is not only talented at what she does but also a delightful person.

Thanks, Cherry, for all you do for those in need of some extra TLC!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work and such a sweet artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring me! I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great feature on a wonderful, and very sweet sister and artist!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails