Artists for Life

.........Scroll down the right hand column for artist links...

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Abba's Girl...


One of the great delights of this Handmade for Life adventure is having the opportunity to work with very talented people with hearts of gold. Catherine Lough is one of those artists whose outpouring of enthusiasm and generosity has blessed this project from the very beginning.

I'll let her introduce herself a bit (taken from her Etsy Profile):

Hi, my name is Catherine. I am a Christain decorative artist living in the Pacific NW.

I live with my hard working husband who indulges my artistic needs, a spoiled cat, and a big scruffy dog (also spoiled).I also have two gorgeous grown sons living nearby.

I specialize in affordable handmade gift items,and quite often (but not always) incorporate scripture into my work. My images are vintage reproductions many of which are rarely seen elsewhere. In fact I have nearly 5000 images in my collection so chances are I have just what you are looking for!

I also offer custom work such as favorite scripture, saying, photos, colors etc...talk to me and let's see what we can do to make you smile.



You will not be disappointed with her work for she takes the utmost care in every detail of your purchase, treating every customer as an individual worthy of respect and care.

Her work is featured as one of the many beautiful items being included in my local Handmade for Life basket raffle and you can find her collection of offerings at her Etsy shop, Abba's Girl.

Thank you, Catherine, for being a source of joy and comfort to so many and building up a Culture of Life!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mellie, thank you so much for your beautiful sentiments toward me...I am unfailingly blessed by you. You are such a gifted supporter of this precious life we have been gifted with by our Father God, and I am at your disposal for whatever your needs may be in this battle to honor the sanctity of life.

    Love you Honey.
    xoxox, Catherine (Daffy)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails