Artists for Life

.........Scroll down the right hand column for artist links...

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Jewelry that builds a Culture of Life....



When I recently did a search on Etsy using the term "Pro-life", I discovered a wonderful artist named Sarah and her beautiful shop, Maine Coast Creations. I was really excited to see a large selection of precious feet pendants and necklaces but even more delighted when I read the description. Here is what I found:

**This is a white, freshwater pearl. It will come to you on a silver chain! It may differ slightly from the one pictured, but will be a round, white, freshwater pearl!

I was adopted 28 years ago by a WONDERFUL family who took me as their own. Had my birth mother not made the decision to save my life by giving me up for adoption, I wouldn't be here!

I paired these cute little feet with a pearl. The pearl is considered a much valued jewel & I consider every little baby a jewel from God. Won't you join me in saving lives??

I finally feel like maybe I can contribute to the worthy cause of protecting life! Half of the money I make by selling this line of jewelry will be donated to ACLJ.org I encourage you to check it out & buy your piece of Pro Life jewelry today!!

JEREMIAH 1:5
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you.

If you'd like a special colored pearl or ANY other bead/stone/crystal added to your tiny pair of feet, please convo me ~ anything is possible!!

I'm sure you can see why I was delighted! What a gift Sarah's mother has given to the world through her sacrificial love...And Sarah, in turn, has allowed her joy and gratitude for life to give hope and beauty to others through her work.

I have held this pretty little pendant in my hands (the one that Sarah so generously donated to my local pregnancy center raffle) and I hope to purchase one of my own someday.

www.MaineCoastCreations.etsy.com
You'll find that Sarah's talent covers a multitude of arts from sewing to jewelry to apparel accessories. Please take a moment today to visit her shop...Pour a cup of tea, pull up a chair and enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! Thank you for sharing such a lovely artist with such a great message!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a touching story, and beautiful jewelry to accompany a beautiful young woman. May God bless you both, Sarah and Melody!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes - I found this shop and LOVE it! The jewelry and the reason behind it tells the most beautiful story! What a lovely shop to spotlight!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails