Artists for Life

.........Scroll down the right hand column for artist links...

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Update on Cleveland Raffle...

In January of this year, a number of our Handmade for Life members contributed their beautiful handiwork to a fundraising effort for the Cleveland Pregnancy Center. I expected that the basket raffle would be accomplished by Spring at the latest but I think that God has other plans...

From the beginning of this project, I knew that I wanted maximum exposure for your wonderful shops and also the maximum income for the CPC. After discussing the matter with my local pro-life group (which is absolutely committed to making this the best opportunity possible), I've decided to postpone the basket raffle until the Fall when several larger venues will be available.

And even though that means a longer wait, I believe it will be a much greater opportunity for the artists involved and the CPC.

Thanks so much for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails